2021 is building up non-stop momentum, and we want to invite you to ride that wave with us. We’re so excited to announce that The CBD Department is the GRAND SPONSOR of Boardwalk Budz in Atlantic City June 25-28. The CBD Department, MMA Fighter Tommy Espinosa,...
CBD Living – CBD Energy Shot (30mg)
Earn 50 points upon purchasing this product.
See Lab Results Here Soon!
Energize, Focus and Relax with CBD Living Energy shot available in a delicious mixed berry fruity flavor. Combines 30 mg of Nano-CBD with 200 mg of Caffeine.
Utilizing their Proprietary Water Soluble Nano Technology wherein our in-house scientists break down the CBD into nanoparticles, allowing it to pass easily through the blood membrane. This technique lets the nano-sized CBD immediately penetrate into your body’s cells, giving increased bioavailability at the cellular level - no waiting!
*Contains 200 mg caffeine
*CBD Living uses only 100% organic hemp sourced from state-licensed farms in Oregon and Colorado
*Made in the USA
HOW TO USE
* Take half or whole bottle for energy as needed. Do not exceed two (2) bottles in a 24 hour period.
* Use or discard product within 72 hours after opening.
* Refrigeration not required.
* Each 2 fl oz (60 ml) container contains 30 mg of broad spectrum nano hemp extract CBD, 40 calories and 200 mg of caffeine.
* Do not use this product if you are pregnant, lactating or under the age of 18.
* Do not consume with other products containing caffeine.
* Excessive caffeine intake may cause nervousness, anxiety, occasional rapid heartbeat or sleeplessness.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Purified Water, Mixed Berry Extract, Glycerin, Erythritol, Proprietary Broad Spectrum Nano Hemp Extract 30 mg, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Mixed Tocopherols.
|CBD Strength|| |
Reviews & Ratings
What is Autism? It is estimated that worldwide about one in 270 people has an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Autism (or ASD) is a developmental condition characterized by challenges with social interaction, communication, and repetitive behaviors. Usually diagnosed...