2021 is building up non-stop momentum, and we want to invite you to ride that wave with us. We’re so excited to announce that The CBD Department is the GRAND SPONSOR of Boardwalk Budz in Atlantic City June 25-28. The CBD Department, MMA Fighter Tommy Espinosa,...
CBD Living – Bath Salts (500mg)
Earn 400 points upon purchasing this product.
See Lab Results Here Soon!
Available in 4 scents: Amber Bergamot, Coconut Lime, Eucalyptus, and Lavender.
Enhance your bath-time ritual with CBD Living Bath Salts. CBD Living Bath Salts contain 500 mg Broad-Spectrum Nano CBD per container and about 7 mg CBD per heaping scoop. Available in four classic fragrances (Soothing Eucalyptus, Relaxing Lavender, Refreshing Coconut Lime and Zenful Amber Bergamot).
CBD Living’s Proprietary Skin Retention Technology allows nutrients to better penetrate the layers of the skin, and stay on the skin longer, for lasting relief.
INGREDIENTS: Proprietary Broad Spectrum Nano Hemp Extract (aerial parts) 500 mg Cannabidiol (CBD), Magnesium Sulfate, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Avocado Oil, Hemp Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Red Lake 28, Blue Lake 1.
* Utilizes CBD Living’s Proprietary Skin Retention Technology
* CBD Living uses only 100% organic hemp sourced from state-licensed farms in Oregon and Colorado.
* Made in the USA
HOW TO USE
* Scoop desired amount of bath salts into a warm bath. Allow salts to dissolve, then soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes.
* Each 16 oz (453 g) container contains 500 mg of broad spectrum nano hemp extract CBD.
* A typical serving (1 heaping scoop) of CBD Living Bath Salts contains 7 mg of CBD.
* For external use only.
* * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Proprietary Broad Spectrum Nano Hemp Extract (aerial parts) 500 mg Cannabidiol (CBD), Magnesium Sulfate, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Oil, Avocado Oil, Hemp Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Natural Fragrance, Yellow Lake 5.
Amber Bergamont, Coconut Lime, Eucalyptus, Lavender
|CBD Strength|| |
Reviews & Ratings
What is Autism? It is estimated that worldwide about one in 270 people has an Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Autism (or ASD) is a developmental condition characterized by challenges with social interaction, communication, and repetitive behaviors. Usually diagnosed...